Dewi Persik Nude Again

Diposkan oleh Manusia Buku

Jakarta - Action Dewi Persik who appeared nude for her latest film is known by the parents. According Depe, although all parts of her body naked but not plain, but covered with body painting.  

Therefore, he is not worried protests from parents and extended family.


"Parents really know me. They can tell the difference when I was so young and artist. Umrah many times if it was Dewi Muria Agung. Dewi Persik If it's naked," said Depe. 

Depe claimed were not caused a sensation by daring naked. He just felt obliged to issue a totality for professionalism.   

"It shows me the total in acting. But actually I cried because until when I have to be stripped like this," said Depe laugh.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment