Agnes Monica Sexy Posing in Cab Limousine

Diposkan oleh Manusia Buku


Singer Agnes Monica is currently pioneering international career in the United States to make a surprise for her fans in Indonesia with her ​​sexy poses showing off the back of a limousine in the cabin when he was in the city of Los Angeles. Agnes wearing a blue sleeveless top and hotpants subordinates and bespectacled and black wedges adorned her feet.

The picture she uploaded on Instagram account Agnes. Decorate the limousine where Agnes cabin seating, drinks and glasses looks red leather bag. "Shooting day 1," Agnes wrote on his Twitter account. Apparently this show Agnes fans filming activity is being lived.

{ 4 komentar... read them below or add one }

Unknown said...

Soon after look at a couple of of the weblog posts on your web website now, and I actually like your indicates of running a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark world wide web site document and will most likely be examining once again soon. Make sure you check out my web web site as effectively and allow me know what you think.
atlanta party bus
atlanta limo service

Unknown said...

Hi there, I was really inspired to find this internet site. The explanation becoming that this is these kinds of an useful post.
Truly wonderful blog hold it up.
Atlanta limo rentals
limo Atlanta airport

Unknown said...

Hi there, I was really encouraged to uncover this internet site. The purpose becoming that this is these kinds of an useful submit.
Genuinely great blog keep it up.
Prom Limo Service
Transportation To Galveston Cruise Terminal

Unknown said...

I'm even now learning from you, but I'm making an attempt to attain my targets. I surely enjoy studying every thing that is posted on your website.Maintain the tales coming. I appreciated it!.
Atlanta car service
airport transfer service in atlanta

Post a Comment