Vitalia Shesya Reject Call fathanah Married Siri

Diposkan oleh Manusia Buku



Beautiful model Vitalia Shesya claimed to have married siri invited by Ahmad fathanah. Fathanah is a suspect in the alleged bribery and money laundering related to the beef import quota. Vitalia admitted, first encountered fathanah in November 2012. 

 "He had offered to marry siri. Acquaintance of November, December, immediately invitation unregistered marriages. I refused, not want," said Vitalia, in an interview with TVOne, Wednesday (05/08/2013). Vita said, why say no to marriage because of new fathanah know. 

"He said he wanted to marry me, care about me, want to help my children," he said. Since the initial meeting, he said, fathanah considered royal and always give a gift. Vita last gift received from fathanah is white Honda Jazz car in December 2012. 

The car is now impounded KPK. However, according to him, there was no suspicion at all with all the gifts given by the former President of the MCC Lutfi Hasan Ishaaq. "Got to think, to wonder, if I take the baseball, he's how ya. 

She assured me, 'I'm sincere with you and your children. Had you not want to me, I will still support your kids'," Vita said fathanah imitating words. 

Vitalia name started crowded reported as seized cars Honda Jazz KPK police numbered B 15 VTA because of alleged links to money laundering conducted fathanah. In addition to cars, Vitalia also received a Chopard luxury watch brand valued at USD 70 million. 

He also allegedly received hundreds of millions of fathanah. However, Vita denied receiving money to hundreds of millions. "He bought me diamonds, bags. Money cash baseball ever, at least make a snack Rp 3 million, not hundreds of millions," he said.

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment